SUP Yoga At LABS
Test your balance and increase awareness and core strength.
Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga allows everyone to enjoy the benefits of traditional – with the added challenge of stabilization. No prior experience is required.
LABS SUP Yoga class is intended to remove stress and tension while giving an all-over physical workout.
Classes Take Place Saturdays at 1:30pm
$25 Drop in Cost
12 Pack of Classes Available $220
5 Reasons Why You Should Try SUP Yoga:
- It’s a better workout- Since the platform is unstable, you have to engage your core more for better balance.
- It will refine your technique- You’ll be more in tune with your poses, according to Namaste S.U.P. For example, during downward dog, if you have more weight on one side, your board will let you know.
- It’s calming- The sensation of floating helps to alleviate the heaviness that life sometimes throws on our shoulders.
- It will help you focus on your breath- The gentle sound of water lapping while on a paddleboard will help you relax and key you in to the most important aspect of yoga: your breath.
- It’s empowering- Standing up on a paddle board gives you a unique perspective of both the water and the horizon. (Huffington post)
^LABS Youth SUP Workshop. Our classes are usually an even mix- Stand-Up Paddleboard is for all Ages!
← Swipe to view times →